Monday, May 19, 2008

Week 11 - Shared Documents



I am amazed at the large number of free documents that are available on the Internet and they are so easy to use. I created a very simple slide presentation and added pictures from Google Images. To copy pictures from Google images is such a simple process and it adds so much to a presentation.

At the library we don't offer products outside of the Internet and Word Processing so know that I have the knowledge about these documents I will be able to promote them to members of the public.

I haven't had a great look around Zoho as I am running out of time to complete the course and I need to go back and complete a couple of projects from previous weeks that I couldn't do at the time.

I will be printing all the information about each activities so I can keep practicing and therefore improve the service that I can offer to the public.

Above is my mashup which I was unable to do last week. After talking to the boss and doing some searching on the computer system for photos I found one that I thought was worth using.

No comments: